Friday, February 1, 2008

Beates Challenge

This is a challenge my friend Dawn told me about from Beates blog so I thought, what the heck I'll give it a try. Besides, how will I learn anything new if I don't try, right? So when I seen the layout I almost freaked because I didn't think I had any ribbon. Then I remembered I saved this lime color ribbon "just in case" I needed it lol. So then I built my colors from there. This card is so spring like and makes me want summer here. We got a ton of snow here in Michigan last night and this makes me feel a little hopeful. I probably won't win, but at least I can say I tried.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!You did an awesome job!!!TFS and good luck

Anonymous said...

Bridget, your card looks great!
I pick a winner at random every Wednesday. So your chances are like everyone elses.
Thanks so much for playing with the sketch! You did great!
Have a great weekend
Hugs and smiles

Catherine said...

You did a great job =)

Anonymous said...

Great job Bridget. So bright and cheery :)

Aura said...

I have an HP photosmart but it was dropped and thats when it started happening. Looks like its time for a new one.