Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Winter Blues

Well it seems like I've let my blog fall to the way side again. I figured I better post before ya'll think I fell off the face of the earth. I have pics to put up, but I've been feelin really blah. Well now I know why, not only did Aunt Flo visit (TMI I know), but I have a sinus infection, I think. My head is soooo fuzzy and throbbin' right now I can't even think. I haven't even felt like stampin/scrappin :(

I'm so lost about my goals for this year. I know this is gonna be my year, but if I don't get my butt in gear it'll end up like last year. Here today, gone tomorrow. I just don't know what I wanna focus on. I'm with Mary Kay, but for the first time in my career I will be inactive. Most just aren't buying. I'm guessing it's from the economy, but then again we have other consultants in our unit that are makin it so maybe it's me. I'm not the pushy type. I have joined SU, for the most part to get the discount and do a Stamp Camp here and there. Basically a hobby consultant.

So as I sit confused and ya'll are gonna think I've lost my mind I went to a Pampered Chef Show. I've been using the same consultant for at least 3 years now. She's tried and tried to get me to join and I didn't want to. I am obsessed with PC! But there commission just isn't great, to me. Well she started talking about the other things PC offers and I was like WHOA! So I said FINE I'll do it! I'm really really excited! I don't think I've ever been so excited about a company before. Basically because I truely believe in and love the product. Who knows where I'll end up, but if anything I'll have a kit (which I already have most of) and some extra cash. So we'll see....stay tuned to my soga lol

7 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

Hope you feel better soon, we have all been sick at my house for the whole month, not fun :(
Wow sounds like you have tried to sell for a lot of companies, how do you find the time with a little one ! Good luck :)

Toni said...

Lots of irons in the fire, sometimes that itself can feel overwhelming. I love Pampered Chef products but can't find anyone near me -- anyway, I'm dealing with the whole 'purpose of my life for 2008' thing, too, and am finding if I set goals (baby steps, baby steps) by week and month, one month at a time (i.e. March) I actually accomplish 85% of what I aim to do. I also have a list of things I'd like to see myself doing in 5 years, but it's just on a decorated little sheet up on my studio wall ... funny how the little baby steps always seem to feed into that list.

Carla said...

Wait until you feel better, then you can decide what your goals for the year are! It sounds to my like PC is what gets your juices flowing, so I'd go with that!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Nothing like a little "rah rah" from your sisters to get you going! Go, girl, go! You can do it! I know you can! I just went to PC party and it was fun. I love to be in the kitchen so I can see why it would be addictive. Start feeling better soon so you can get those creative juices flowing again. How about a Pampered Stampers Party at your home where you showcase Mary Kay, Stampin' Up! and Pampered Chef? Your ladies can come over for some facials and yummy treats to snack on while they stamp the night away! lol! I think I might have one next month... off to brainstorm!

Veronica said...

Wow, it does seem like there is so much going on. Do something you like and if that is PC do IT and you will do well at it.
Personally I have never used PC.. I have been and I guess always will be because of my Mom you know Paula Deen hahahahaha a kitchen aid kinda girl. Now if Mom switches over hey I will be all over it don't ya know.
Good to see you back

Carolina said...

You are so not alone in the goal situation. I was just telling my hubby the same thing the other day and trust me it's not something he's hearing for the first time. I hope you have a blast consulting through Pampered Chef!

Hope you feel better soon as well...sinus infetions aren't very fun and well when it's on top of the other thing, it just sucks!

Hugs!

Toni said...

Hey Miss Bridget, just poppin' in to check on you, and to say GO GO GO look at the Sistah's blogs, cuz there is springtime blooming all over them ...