Monday, February 4, 2008

I've been tagged by Paperlicious Oasis (Vicki)

The middle Name Game and this is what you have to do:

These are the rules: You must post the rules before you give your answers.You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details.

A is for Antsy! I'm so ansty to get more supplies so that I can make better cards/scrapbook pages
N is for Nuts! I'm NUTS about Bella's
N is for Nice! Because I'm a nice person lol.

Pretty sad when you have a short name and you can't think of anything.

I have tagged: Aura of Design, Toni (SBS 11), Bev (SBS 11)

5 comments:

Toni said...

Miss B, I'm not trying to be rude or nothin', but I just strained my brain with two prior tags on my middle name, so I need a moment or three to try to come up with something new! (grin)

gillyflower said...

hiya
my name is gill
i was asked to join the sbs11 by vicki but when alana came to put all the names in i was no. 21 so she asked me to ask everyone if it was still ok for me to join in your group and if no one objects i will join you
hope it is ok with everyone as have already introduced myself to half of the gang last night
so i would be grateful if you could let alana and me know if you have any objections
thanks
gill

gillyflower said...

well i don't know only 3 letters that's an easy one i had 7 in mine took me ages to think of something
glad you are nuts though as i think most crafters are
well i'ts not normal is it to buy gorgeous paper just to stroke and we all do that
gill

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Hi Bridget! Just making my way around since I am *finally* feeling more like my nutty old self. :) SBS 11 sister Jane

Valerie said...

Heh, Ann is my middle name too :)