Saturday, February 9, 2008

Blah Blah Blah

YIKES! I just noticed it's been over a week since I've posted. I must be busy you say? NOPE! lol I couldn't began to tell you what I did last week. It certainly wasn't stampin/scrappin or bloggin. I have a 12 week old if that helps. Man, I am having such a hard time with getting him to sleep on his own. I think 75% is me though. Last night I finally put him in his bouncy seat for the night (he has reflux so he can't lay flat just yet). I was up every two seconds when his breathing would change. I nearly drove myself nuts! If ya'll knew what I went through to have this baby you may understand, but that's another talk show.

I did pick the PIF winner though. It's Valerie! WOO HOO!!!!! Watch for your package :D I just received a PIF from Aura the other day. A TON of stamped Bella images. Thanks sooo much! I can't wait to get creative with them. If there is such a thing as creativity in my bones. Wait! There is, I've just yet to find it ;)

I'll try my hardest to get something done in the next few days to post. What's a stampin/scrappin blog without images, right? Ta ta for now peeps

6 comments:

Andria said...

I miss having a little baby in the house. My youngest is going to kindergarten this coming fall. Scary!
Anyways, I am a fellow SBS 11 sister (Andria). I just changed my blog over to typepad. Could you update your link to my blog? Thanks!
http://andriawerner.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Ah! Those baby days... I can't say I miss them. My oldest would projectile you know what everywhere because he was allergic to dairy. Took us 6 months to figure out what was happening. My youngest is going to be 3 tomorrow! Congratulations on baby! Sounds like it was a long road getting there. Looking forward to more posts!
Jane
SBS 11

Valerie said...

Wow, no way, thank you so much!!!

xerxia@gmail.com

jo said...

Hope you both manage to get some rest today. My daughter is nearly 10 months old now and still hasn't managed to sleep through the night but she's got no excuse for that!

Veronica said...

Sorry to hear about the Baby it has been 23 years since my last one... I know it can be hard sometime.
BELLA??? did someone say Bella?? my favorite stamps..have you seen fashionistabella yet???? oh my gosh she is now my fav and a must have.
Veronica
SBS11

T. Kaiser said...

With a twelve week old baby, I'm surprised you have time to post annually, let alone weekly. I'm just now scrapbooking my children's baby pictures and they're both in their twenties. The problem is that the "busy" doesn't end with infancy. It morphs into toddler "busy" then school and sports "busy" follows. That lasts for several years, then there is the college "busy" My point is... be patient with yourself and enjoy your baby, because they grow up so fast.