Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Very First Bella


Sorry it's a little blurry, the slightest move with my camera and I get a bad pic :( I would have taken it over had I known it was so bad, but I already sent this card out. This is my very first Bella card that I did before I talked to my friend Dawn about tips. But again, I don't have much to work with yet so I'm not sure what else I would have done with it. I don't see how you can really mess up a Bella card though. I had so much fun at the PJ Party last night I can't wait for the next one. Speaking of which, I need to go place my order :D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LIKE IT!!!!Great job coloring!
TFS

Lynn Put said...

Bridget,
Your Bella card is fantastic!
This was your first one? no way.

Maria said...

Good Job! I love the bellas, I can't believe I missed the PJ party!

Veronica said...

oh I love your bella. I am addicted to bella. Em says I have all but three of them and I am working on getting those. Did you see her new fashionistabella???? oh my gosh I love it. Love your blog too. Welcome to sbs 11