Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thanks!


OOOH! I'm so excited! I belong to a shopping group on yahoo and I bid in an auction for some Stampin Up stuff. Well I won-woo hoo! I got my package today and man was it worth the $20 I spent. I got a Bordering Blue ink pad, All About U stamp set, beige ribbon (dunno the name-Kraft???), some punched images and Accents & Elements. I had to hurry up and make a card before the baby got up so this is what I did. It's still kinda plain, but I like it. I love neutral colors anyhow. I planned to use some powdered blue stars I got, but couldn't find a good fit for them with this card. However, with a little Stampin Up supplies I'm movin' on up (singing the theme to the Jeffersons lol).

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE it!!!!!!Great job!TFS

jo said...

Looks great Bridget! Love the colours and great design. Glad to see you managed some crafting time.

Carla said...

Good job, Bridget! I love this set, and you did well with it! You are coming right along, this is a very nice card!! Any card made while the baby is asleep is an accomplishment, isn't it? So how many pads do you have now?

Carolina said...

Oh I I love it as is. I think this set calls for this type of layout and the ribbon is the perfect touch!

Toni said...

Plain? Or perfectly simple? I say perfectly simple, a skill I am still working toward! Love it!

Veronica said...

What a great score!!!!!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

A job well done on the card!! Bordering Blue's one of my favorite colors. What a fantastic buy online! Can't wait to see what else you make with your new buy!

Jane
SBS 11