Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Here We go again....

Ok, I need to start thinking of another excuse as to why I haven't blogged. I'm too busy is getting old and lame. But seriously...I LOVE to be busy. So I get involved in all kinds of stuff. Well I'm learning, the hard way, that with a child you can't be doing that. So I've decided that since all the stuff I do can be put into one, that's what I'm doin! Right now I'm working on a project for a friends cousin doing her wedding programs. She invited 400 people! So far I'm only doin 300 until she gets more rsvp's. PLUS she wants 30 dinner menu's for her tables to start. Yes it's alot, however, it's really gone smoothly :D I will certainly post the final outcome soon. Along with other little things I've done along the way. MAYBE I can even put that on my priority list for tomorrow :D. Ok...I'm off to finish watching The Biggest Loser finale WOO HOO GO ALY!

1 comment:

Jamie Martin said...

You sure are busy but sounds like you are doing a great job on the wedding. My kids are 14 & 11 and it has only been recently that I have learned to say no to taking on too many projects :)