Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Well, here is one of the three projects I've been working on for my friends, cousins wedding. I will have the cookie tags to post later and the menu's probably tomorrow or Thursday. This was one BIG project, but I enjoyed it because it gave me experience. Although I noticed when I created things on my own, it turned out better than trying to copy an idea from Stampin Up's idea book. I usually grab ideas from several places and clump them into my own, as did with this menu. I used vellum on top of Certainly Celery and Very Vanilla cardstock. Not sure if you can notice in the pic, but there is a tad of glitter in the two stamped images at the bottom.