Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Lovely Calendar Page

This picture didn't turn out too good. The squares aren't as crooked (sp? lol) as they appear. This is a calendar page I made for my mom. Last year I made her the entire year and she loved it so now I have to do one for her every year. This year, however, I'm a little behind so I've been giving her the months as they come up. It is on the plain side and I'd love to add some glitter to it, but seeing as February is FRIDAY and I don't have time to get to the store this will hafta do for now. Good part about it is you'll be able to see me grow as my inventory of supplies grows. OH! And the word "FEB" was drawn by me and cut out. I am NOT an artist so this was a HUGE accomplishment for me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE it you did an awesome job!!!!!TFS

Toni said...

I love it. What if you gave your Mom a little package of paper ephemera, stamps, stickers, and such, and let her decorate the days as she goes? Kind of to go along with how her month turns out? How big is this? It's obviously a lot of work, but such a cool gift!