Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I've been tagged :D

So you want 7 facts about me? um...

1. I HATE leaving the country, even to just go to Canada.
2. I can not stand when people chew with their mouths open.
3. I don't have many female friends cuz I hate drama and the more female friends you have = more drama lol
4. I love dancing shows, dancing movies and dancing tee hee. My favorite is Dirty Dancing (keep Patrick Swayze in your prayers)
5. I am a Direct Sales junkie, but focus on only 2 of my companies
6. I love chocolate :D
7. and.....I'm sick of hearing about Kwame Kilpatrick. Ok, maybe that one was a cop out cuz I can't think of anything else lol.

Wow! That was kinda hard. But I still loved it none the less. Lets see....who can I tag since I don't have many friend rofl. Carolina, Toni, Veronica

No comments: